top 3 hockey all stars

Hi everybody I’m here with a blog about “top 3 hockey all stars”. I am talking about hockey all stars because some of these hockey players inspired me to play hockey and they are just super good players. Let me know if you have other players that I might’ve missed them. Hope you like my blog.

3 Bobby Orr

famous for his leaping celebration in the 1970 Stanley cup final, Bobby was the first historic offensive defenseman. In 1970 he led the most points for a defenseman (120) Orr finished second with a career high 139 the next season before returning to the number one spot with 135 in 1974-75

2 Wayne Gretzky

The great one is the best scorer and there is no doubt about it. for a simple explanation of Gretzky’s dominance- he totaled 1963 assists in his 21 years. no player in NHL history has ever collected more goals and assists than him. Gretzky who had hoisted the Stanley cup over his head 4 times, captured 18 all star nods, 10 art ross trophies and 9 hart memorial trophies.

1 Bobby Orr

Gordie Howe broke into the NHL with the Detroit Red Wings in 1946. After 32 professional seasons, and even skating alongside his sons Marty and Mark the right winger played his last game in 1980. Mr. Hockey spent 25 years in Detroit, winning six league MVP awards, six scoring titles and four Stanley Cup championships. He became the author of the “Gordie Howe Hat Trick,” which is accomplished with a goal, assist and a fight in a single game. Howe, who also played six seasons in the WHA, wrapped up his career with 41 points as a member of the Hartford Whalers. Otherwise, 1,809 of his 1,850 NHL points happened in Detroit. Nobody has appeared in more NHL games (1,767), and his 22 consecutive 20-goal NHL seasons remain unmatched. Those marks are likely to stand the test of time.

Gordie Howe Hartford Walers

click the link above

One thought on “top 3 hockey all stars”

1. I guess I am biased to my generation, but you can’t get better than the Great One once you take into account the quality of character. But then again, most of the greats also reflect a brilliant peronality and integrity. I guess it comes with the territory of being great.